Friday, October 29, 2010

Every Character of DinkDonk have stories

Like this doll, first i choose to make this because my husband not yet graduate from his college. I put this character into Dinkdonk-spirit category as study hard-graduate fast.

In order to cherish the people not only my husband, to give them spirit and support why they need to study hard to finish his college. lots of money that were wasting by his parents to support that and also it's his responsibility to finish what he started 12 years ago. Maybe this doll cannot help to make him get good grade but surely make him remember that to graduate he need to study hard; with my support and pray i believe he will.

When i was designing all characters in 2005, my first interest was to share the love; because with love people happy and for me who already found love it's time for me to sharing the happiness to all my friends and all who need it.

Basically i designed each character base on what happen around me; from friends, families or some people that I've just met. I was thinking everything that ever happen to me will be experienced with others too; instead of safe it for my self, i want to share it with everyone; by producing Dinkdonk.

No comments: