Monday, January 16, 2012

Valentine 2012 Collections
When tiny dolls can personalize, representing even help you say that you want to say to your lover, DinkDonk will do it for you!

We have, what we called Love dolls, for now we only have 5 items in this theme; ‘the forgiveness’, ‘say with love’, ‘be mine’, cupid and ‘break my heart in half’

They delicately made with my hand to expressing love for lover, friends, and even to someone that you care; such as your parents and siblings, will you give them to the person you love most?

‘The Forgiveness’
Sometimes it’s hard to express your sorry to the person you care most; I made this doll just to express the feeling.
I’m not someone that smart in talks and speech, need some times to think and plan what I’m going to do or say or sometimes the words cannot come out of my tongue. Making this and give it to the person I want to say sorry helps me deliver what I want to say and representing what I feel, so in this case, dinkdonk hope to be the one that help you asking and expressing your sorry and maybe help everything to be better for you and your love ones.

‘Say With Love’
Love is universal and for everyone without any boundaries, by saying ‘I love you’ to your husband/wife, friends, brother or sister, or maybe your parents and grandparents will make their day a lot happier and stronger your relationship; when they know someone that they care a lot is loving them back.
Sometimes you need to say it, even you always show how much you care and love them, because they just need to hear it.

‘Be Mine’
Some people have problem in asking someone to be his/her special friend or more intimates than just a friend. Just give this lovely doll with many love in it to the person you want ask the ‘be mine’ question, when you cannot say it properly in front of him/her. This Dinkdonk will do it for you.


 Cupid
This just one cute doll to express your care or just to say 'Cupid’s arrow really hits me’ whether this doll is made to represent love, also because I like the form of Cupid’s, the golden wings, the archer and arrows its just cute if an arrow of cupid struck you, then you’re lucky to fall in love. Just bring them home, function or not it just cute to be Cupid.


‘Break My Heart In Half’
This doll is to show even you just have a broken heart, it’s mean you will have someone that much better from him/her. Give it to the person that need stronger heart to live their life and to search another lover that suit them well.
Dinkdonk is made to make people happy, give this to cheer the broken heart.

‘Will You Marry Me?’
 Well I forgot I have Dinkdonk couple for wedding favor, either to ask someone to be your lawful wedded husband/wife for the rest of your life or to put your rings during the wedding  ceremony; it’s up to you when you take this to representing your love to someone that you wanted to share your life with.

The couple package as wedding favor

Choose your DInkdonk to show your love…

Love,
Dinkdonk maker

*get it free from trueloveincyber.blogspot.com or follow how to win Dinkdonk love at twitter @trueloveincyber  ends 5 February 2012

No comments: